09 June 2009

Mel-bourne Again

I spent a few days in Melbourne to meet up with a friend, Jen (from Perth, Western Australia). It was great to see her after nearly 10 years (she taught in Samoa when I did). We picked things up right where we had left off without missing a beat (although it took a full night without sleep, just lots of talking). I also drove along Victoria's Great Ocean Road with a Kiwi (Kevin). Events like this make me realize how quickly life goes by, and the importance of enjoying every moment while keeping in touch with those friends and family I love. It's all a magnificent journey, and I have been lucky.

Click on the image below for a slideshow of photos to the tune "Walk in the Park" (played by the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra):

From Movies

No comments: