24 October 2007

If I Could Turn Back Time...

Since I didn't make proper entries during the past few weekends, I am going to take you back in time....



On the weekend of October 13, I spent time in Wellington with Teki (Tongan), Ben (Aussie) and Gustavo (Venezuelan). All we really did was walk through the city, try out some cafes, pubs and visit the Botanic Garden.

Last weekend, October 20, was Labor Day weekend. In addition to a barbeque, I went for a great hike, originating from my backyard and ending at the ocean (see photos - click on photo to enlarge).

4 comments:

Healeyite said...

John, I didn't know you liked Cher so much -- but what about Bette?

mente pensativa said...

Hey John,

That view is espectacular- de verdad! Mesmerizing! I hope to visit you in March/April.

F

mente pensativa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa V. said...

Hey John-
Amazing view! Can't wait to see it with my own eyes! Thanks for posting the flight info- I'll look there this weekend and start making plans with Caryn.